Tehillim 1 tells about the things one must do to be righteous! Righteous means you are doing what God would want you to do! In this activity you are going to read Tehillim 1 to find out what someone who wants to follow God does (and doesn’t do)! Then you will create a cartoon about it! Let’s get started!
- Read Tehillim 1 and make a list of the things a righteous person does (and doesn’t do). For example, in verse one it says a righteous person doesn’t listen to the advice of a wicked person.
- Get a regular, blank piece of paper and create a cartoon which tells the story of what a person must do to be righteous. The carton should include the following:
- At least six panels. Use the cartoon panel template: Six Panel Cartoon Template
- Color or black and white.
- Dialog between characters or descriptions.
- When you are finished, take a picture of it and post it on Facebook or Instagram and tag us @BeholdEducation